Old 07-09-2008, 09:23 AM
Nicu Buculei

Default system-software It's my reply

TransNet Informática wrote:

Sorry, Martin, but your emails are empty of context, even your atachments... You did send a lot of e-mails to me...all of them are empty, no filles, no attachments...maybe I'm not knowing how to do...

You are receiving the mail because you are subscribed to the Fedora-Art
mailing list.

Could you explain me exactly what I must to do?

I receive the mails just fine and they are fine too in our list archive:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2008-July/thread.html so
my best guess is there is something wrong with your mail server or mail
client (it appears you are using webmail).

If those are defective and you want to continue reading the list, maybe
use another email service?

Uh, my internet connection is once a day, from 3:00 to 6:00, brazilian timetable.

Which is fine for reading mail (BTW, is a good practice to express time
in something other people can understand easily, like UTC).