Old 07-08-2008, 11:34 PM
"Movsisian Hike"

Default Snort+MySQL+acid

Hi
ALL

*

have installed snort-2.6.1.3-r1, mysql-5.0 and *acid-0.9.6b23.tar.gz *

Everything works fine, except the one thing :

When I launch acid to see the alerts, instead of signature message I
see a number

*

ran acid in debug mode, but it did help me too mach.

If
is there need to load mysql with any additional databases or tables?

*

Thanks

Hike