Old 07-07-2008, 07:50 AM
Luya Tshimbalanga

Default accessories-character-map sketches

New draft on a keyboard pad using URW Gothic typeface for "ã" character.
Feedback welcome.

Luya

Reference:

Old 07-07-2008, 07:59 AM
Martin Sourada

Old 07-07-2008, 02:59 PM
Luya Tshimbalanga

Martin Sourada a écrit :

> Looking good, the 22x22 version seems to be not aligned perfectly to the
> pixel grid (the left-most vertical line is blurry).
>
> Martin

Here is version.

Luya

Old 07-07-2008, 03:12 PM
Martin Sourada

On Mon, 2008-07-07 at 07:59 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Martin Sourada a écrit :
> >
> > Looking good, the 22x22 version seems to be not aligned perfectly to the
> > pixel grid (the left-most vertical line is blurry).
> >
> > Martin
> >
> Here is version.
>
> Luya

Hm... for some reason it seems the axonometric grid you used is a little
off with the pixel grid. Here's the fixed version (using rectangular
grid as reference for pixel grid).

Martin

Old 07-07-2008, 09:17 PM
Luya Tshimbalanga

Martin Sourada a écrit :
> Hm... for some reason it seems the axonometric grid you used is a little
> off with the pixel grid. Here's the fixed version (using rectangular
> grid as reference for pixel grid).

Pushed these icons included the fix in the tree.

Luya

Old 07-07-2008, 09:39 PM
Martin Sourada

On Mon, 2008-07-07 at 14:17 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Martin Sourada a écrit :
> > Hm... for some reason it seems the axonometric grid you used is a little
> > off with the pixel grid. Here's the fixed version (using rectangular
> > grid as reference for pixel grid).
> >

> Pushed these icons included the fix in the tree.
>
> Luya

Looking at the amount of mistakes made in each commits, I believe the
part of the git tutorial about changes to more branches [1] was not so
well written (actually it worked only partially), therefore I remove it.
I'll hopefully add a new wiki page describing the process of adding new
icons to git step by step, which should prevent all those mistakes to
happen.

Martin