Old 07-05-2008, 05:17 PM
Andreas Nilsson

Default HighRes Mist icons

Hi all!
As there are requirements for large size icons in apps like GNOME Do [1]
and Elisa [2], I recently started working on Mist icons with a bigger,
256x256 canvas. With some assistance from Kalle Persson and Hylke Bons,
I now I have something that is usable and will try to merge these into
gnome-themes trunk next week if everything goes well. It takes a bit of
time to put these together, because of the level of detail (textures,
shadows etc.), but I only have some stuff like folder-open left for it
to be fully usable.
There is also some action going on in Gossip [3] and Banshee [4] trunk,
but help is greatly needed for other apps, so if anyone is interested in
helping out, you're more than welcome.

You can find the icons here: http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/Mist.tar.gz
and a preview here: http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/mist-preview.png
Just unpack the attached file in ./icons in your home folder.
Hope you like the icons!

1. http://do.davebsd.com/
2. http://elisa.fluendo.com/
3. http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gossip/trunk/