Old 07-04-2008, 07:38 PM
Matt Harrison

Default segfaults with php and cacti

Hi all,

I've been using phpmyadmin with apache/php for ages with no problems. I
want to add the cacti application to the same server but on a separate
vhost.

The problem is, trying to access the cacti interface through a browser
causes a segfault with php. I've also tried running the index.php from
the CLI and it still segfaults.

I can't find any references to this that apply to my situation, I hope
there's someone out there that can help me out

Please let me know what information to provide to assist troubleshooting.

TIA

Matt

Old 07-05-2008, 08:54 AM
James

Matt Harrison <iwasinnamuknow <at> genestate.com> writes:

> The problem is, trying to access the cacti interface through a browser
> causes a segfault with php. I've also tried running the index.php from
> the CLI and it still segfaults.

You may want to try JFFNMS in lieu of Cacti?

http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/jffnms.xml

http://www.jffnms.org/

There is a very good/active support group too.

hth,

James

Old 07-05-2008, 12:55 PM
Stroller