Old 07-04-2008, 11:53 AM
"Yoav Luft"

Default CD ROMs that doesn't play audio, take 2.

Since the original discussion had strayed from the technical problem of a CDROMs that myself and others cannot use them to play audio to a discussion about the licensing of one software or another, I am forced to fork the thread as I really would like to get my CDROM fully operational.