Old 07-02-2008, 06:38 PM
Thomas Pedersen

Default Myspell and Linguas variable

Hey

Was just going to install my dictionaries for myspell, when I was
wondering why myspell doesn't pull in the dictionaries depending on the
languages in the LINGUAS variable in make.conf ??
- This method wouldn't require the user to be aware of the dictionaries
when uninstalling myspell (or what ever might be depending on it)

Just a thought to make the world just a little bit easier

Thomas