Old 06-27-2008, 07:41 PM
Grant

Default Anyone else's Gentoo unruly lately?

Lately it seems like a new problem pops up every day and every time I
try to do something new it doesn't work. Anybody else experiencing
that lately?

- Grant

Old 06-27-2008, 07:45 PM
"Mark Knecht"

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 12:41 PM, Grant <emailgrant@gmail.com> wrote:
> Lately it seems like a new problem pops up every day and every time I
> try to do something new it doesn't work. Anybody else experiencing
> that lately?
>
> - Grant

Not at all for me Grant.

- Mark

Old 06-27-2008, 07:56 PM
Michal 'vorner' Vaner

Hello

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 12:41:00PM -0700, Grant wrote:
> Lately it seems like a new problem pops up every day and every time I
> try to do something new it doesn't work. Anybody else experiencing
> that lately?

On the contrary. But it may be because I finally got little time to look
at all the errors and complaints from the system and solve them.

--
Fragile. Do not turn umop ap1sdn!

Michal 'vorner' Vaner

Old 06-27-2008, 08:01 PM
Alan McKinnon

On Friday 27 June 2008, Grant wrote:
> Lately it seems like a new problem pops up every day and every time I
> try to do something new it doesn't work. Anybody else experiencing
> that lately?

No.

--
Alan McKinnon
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com

Old 06-27-2008, 08:16 PM
Joshua D Doll

Grant wrote:

Lately it seems like a new problem pops up every day and every time I
try to do something new it doesn't work. Anybody else experiencing
that lately?

- Grant

Rock solid.

--Joshua Doll