Old 06-26-2008, 10:29 PM
Chris Walters

Default util-linux-2.14

Old 06-26-2008, 11:41 PM
Neil Bothwick

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 18:29:31 -0400, Chris Walters wrote:

> P.S. I wish people would stop discussing the subject of cryptology
> into the ground. I ended my discussion.

Mailing list threads are like children, you create them but soon lose
control of them

--
Neil Bothwick

"Bother," said Pooh, as Smurfette got dressed.

Old 06-27-2008, 12:00 AM
Chris Walters

Old 06-27-2008, 08:54 AM
Neil Bothwick

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 20:00:03 -0400, Chris Walters wrote:

> Actually, if a theory I read about in theoretical physics is true -
> that is that all events that have occurred, are occurring, and will
> occur coexist together, and that we only perceive them as being linear
> because our brains are not capable of experiencing "reality" any other
> way, then I already lost control of my children long before the first
> humans walked the Earth...

I know the feeling

I read something similar about quantum cryptography a few years ago... it
gave me a headache.

--
Neil Bothwick

Don't put all your hypes in one home page.

Old 06-29-2008, 10:33 AM
ionut cucu

Chris Walters <cjw2004d@comcast.net> wrote:

> Neil Bothwick wrote:
> | On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 18:29:31 -0400, Chris Walters wrote:
> |
> |> P.S. I wish people would stop discussing the subject of cryptology
> |> into the ground. I ended my discussion.
> |
> | Mailing list threads are like children, you create them but soon
> lose | control of them
>
> Hi Neil,
>
> Actually, if a theory I read about in theoretical physics is true -
> that is that all events that have occurred, are occurring, and will
> occur coexist together, and that we only perceive them as being
> linear because our brains are not capable of experiencing "reality"
> any other way, then I already lost control of my children long before
> the first humans walked the Earth...
>
> It would also have some implications to cryptography, if we could
> somehow perceive the past or the future.
>
> Liked your tag line in the last message. Did you save your time in a
> bottle? If not, it is lost, and if so, you can use it or sell
> it...lol.
>
> Regards,
> Chris
I know this is very OT but could you perhaps send me a link of that
article?I did not know Kant was now in physics.