Old 06-24-2008, 11:34 AM
Stroller

Default CD/DVD burning tools? CDDL licensing?

On 23 Jun 2008, at 19:54, Joerg Schilling wrote:

The license of the original cdrtools has been examined by
specialized lawyers
and these lawyers did not see any license problem in the original
software.

A bit of Googling lead me to a couple of articles which appear to
indicate you chose to migrate your software from the GPL to the CDDL
(or to a CDDL-alike license).

http://lwn.net/Articles/195167/

Since I guess there's no point in hoping this "discussion" will simply
go away, might I enquire out of curiosity why you decided to do this?

Stroller.