Old 06-23-2008, 07:16 PM
"Kevin O'Gorman"

Default gnucash pulls in firefox (when I already have firefox-bin)

I'm having trouble blocking gnucash from pulling in the full-compiled version of firefox.
I've got package.provided with
www-client/mozilla-firefox
www-client/mozilla-firefox-2.0.0.14

but it still insists on pulling in the ebuild.* How do I stop this?

--
Kevin O'Gorman, PhD

Old 06-23-2008, 07:22 PM
"Mark Knecht"

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 12:16 PM, Kevin O'Gorman <kogorman@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm having trouble blocking gnucash from pulling in the full-compiled
> version of firefox.
> I've got package.provided with
> www-client/mozilla-firefox
> www-client/mozilla-firefox-2.0.0.14
>
> but it still insists on pulling in the ebuild. How do I stop this?
>
> --
> Kevin O'Gorman, PhD

Try putting Firefox in the package.provided file.

Cheers,
Mark