-   -   {OT} Portable wireless router? (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/111893-ot-portable-wireless-router.html)

Grant 06-23-2008 02:33 PM

{OT} Portable wireless router?

Has anyone found anything really compact that turns a wired router
into a wireless router? I'm looking for something as small as
possible for traveling.

- Grant

Neil Bothwick 06-23-2008 02:40 PM

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 07:33:09 -0700, Grant wrote:

> Has anyone found anything really compact that turns a wired router
> into a wireless router? I'm looking for something as small as
> possible for traveling.

I have a Sitecomm WL-130 access point (it's marketed as a range extender
but also works as an AP) which measures about 10cm x 5cm x 2cm.

--
Neil Bothwick

Among economists, the real world is often a special case. * Horngren