Old 06-23-2008, 02:07 PM
"Zhou Rui"

Default Atheros 5xxx driver in kernel 2.6.24-gentoo-r5

Hi everyone,
I'm using gentoo in*my*UMPC fujitsu U1010 which has a Atheros superG wireless card. I found the wiki says there is a kernel option*can compile*Atheros 5xxx WLAN driver into the kernel, but I cannot find it in my kernel 2.6.24-gentoo-r5 (emeged*as gentoo-sources). So where can I get a kernel with the Atheros driver?

*
Thanks.
Zhou Rui

Old 06-23-2008, 02:09 PM