Old 06-20-2008, 08:26 PM
"Paulo J. Matos"

Default Internal Mic on Mac

Hi,

I have a macbook with gentoo and kernel 2.6.25-gentoo-r3, any
suggestions on how to make the internal mic working?
I have sound but internal mic doesn't seem to work.

Cheers,

Paulo Matos

Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at soton.ac.uk
http://www.personal.soton.ac.uk/pocm
PhD Student @ ECS
University of Southampton, UK

Old 06-21-2008, 09:33 AM
Mick

On Friday 20 June 2008, Paulo J. Matos wrote:

> I have a macbook with gentoo and kernel 2.6.25-gentoo-r3, any
> suggestions on how to make the internal mic working?
> I have sound but internal mic doesn't seem to work.

Have you looked at alsamixer? Use the right arrow to scroll to the right -
sometimes additional devices are hidden.
Mick