Old 06-20-2008, 08:14 PM
Enrico Weigelt

Default Remote install @Hetzner

Hi folks,

I'm currently trying to install Gentoo remotely on an Hetzer
(www.hetzner.de) Server via rescue system. Everything seemed
to work fine, but the box doesn't come up.

I don't have any physical/serial console access, so I cannot
see what's happening

Did anyone manage to get an remote install in such an situation ?
(maybe even @ Hetzner).

thx