Old 06-19-2008, 06:01 PM
"Jason Messerschmitt"

Default revdep-rebuild wants to downgrade firefox from 3 to 2.0.0.14

Help me stop this from happening please.

Old 06-19-2008, 06:06 PM
"Jason Messerschmitt"

Nevermind. Apologies for the premature question. It appears that Openoffice with needs Firefox 2.0.0.14- I just dropped the firefox use flag, as I don't see that as necessary, necessarily.

Thanks