Old 06-16-2008, 04:44 AM
Iain Buchanan

Default Claws-mail (was: HIJACKING THREADS)

On Sun, 2008-06-15 at 19:13 -0500, Q wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 08:38:34 +0930
> Iain Buchanan <iaindb@netspace.net.au> wrote:
>
> > Let me get this striaght: Claws will change your "from" account
> > depending on what mail folder you're in when you hit "new"?
>
> Yep.
>
> > If so, I switching to claws!
>
> Welcome aboard.

Editable "from" line... "get mail" button can choose accounts... fast...
real text-only client...? *cry* why didn't you tell me before? I didn't
know it could do all that...

I think that you shall never see
Another message edited in Evolution from me
And if Sylpheed-Claws does not fail
I shall use it forever, for my mail

One question: Evolution let me make a "permanent" folder with the
results of my searches in it. Can I do similar for the Claws
right-click "search folder" dialog?

thanks,

"Luck is my middle name," said Rincewind, indistinctly. "Mind you, my first
name is Bad."
-- (Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times)