Old 12-02-2007, 06:22 PM
David Relson

Default x86_64 apache problem - OK now

After rebooting to 32-bit gentoo to verify the 32-bit apache
setup was fine, I rebooted to 64-bit gentoo. All is working now.

I just wish I knew exactly what the root cause of apache not running
was and why it's fine now.

> > lynx: Can't access startfile http://localhost/server-status

> I get the same result like you. This is because I do not have a file
> called server-status:

FWIW, server-status isn't a real file. Rather it's a status report
generated by mod_status (see /etc/apache2/modules.d/00_mod_info.conf
for more info.

Regards,

David