Old 06-14-2008, 01:17 PM
Davi Vidal

Default Apache Harmony ebuild?

Hi all. Is there any Apache Harmony ebuild in somewhere?
I searched for tutorials in Gentoo-Wiki and I'm googling for

"Apache Harmony" ebuild gentoo

without success.

I've read installation instructions for Harmony (just untar), but I would
like to keep all the thing to Portage, if possible.

Thanks in advice and sorry my poor English,
--
Davi Vidal

Old 06-14-2008, 04:33 PM
Aaron Clark