Old 06-13-2008, 02:41 PM
Florian Philipp

Default Thunar and encrypted partitions

Hi list!

I'm trying to get thunar-volman to mount a luks-encrypted partition.
Has anyone ever done it?

I can plug the hard drive in and the first partition (plain NTFS) is
recognized and can be mounted. The second partition (Ext3 on luks),
however, is completely ignored. If I execute "thunar-volman
--device-added" with the hal udi, nothing happens, no message, no
nothing.

Thunar is compiled with the crypt-USE flag, of course.

Thanks in advance!

Florian Philipp