Old 06-12-2008, 07:04 PM
"Yoav Luft"

Default Installing themes, and all the cool things I see on gnome-look.org etc

Hi,
I guess it's not exactly a gentoo question, but I don't figure out how to setup all does themes/applets/eye-candies I see in gnome-look.org and similar sites. I can't find a decent documentation and I'm sure I'm missing something which is right under my nose.

So, where should I look?

Old 06-12-2008, 07:29 PM
Amadeusz Żołnowski

Hi Yoav,

I guess it's not exactly a gentoo question, but I don't figure out how to
setup all does themes/applets/eye-candies I see in gnome-look.org and
similar sites. I can't find a decent documentation and I'm sure I'm missing
something which is right under my nose.
So, where should I look?

From Gnome menu? System > Preferences > Appearance (or similar).

--