Old 06-10-2008, 08:55 PM
Thomas Pedersen

Default My Book® Home Edition™

Hey

Was thinking of buying the Western Digital' My Book® Home Edition™,
specially because of the eSATA connection...
I heard they have an internal USB-hub for making the capacity gauge working.

Anyone tried having one of those connected to a gentoo box, and does it
work straight out of the box ?

-- I just want to be sure, before spending money on something useless

Thanks

Thomas