Old 06-09-2008, 05:44 PM
Nicolas Sebrecht

Default tuning ./configure parameters via emerge

Hi,

I would like to compile a soft by passing some available options
to ./configure.

I'm currently pretty sure I have to build my own ebuild. I don't enjoy
because of further maintenance.

Is there any way to do it with the classical emerge program ?

--
Nicolas Sebrecht