Old 06-09-2008, 04:40 AM
Peter Wood

Default VLC segfaults at the end of audio cds

Hi,
maybe someone has a tip for me. I am having problems playing audio CDs
with vlc (both with 0.8.6 and with 0.9.0). Playback works flawless until
the end of the CD is reached. Instead of simply stopping playback, vlc
exits with a segfault and dmesg gives the following output:

vlc[19719]: segfault at 4646496a eip b726dc88 esp b03ff0f0 error 4

I tried with a few CDs and always get the same result.
Does anybody know how to fix this?
Thanks,
Peter

Old 06-10-2008, 05:09 AM
Nicolas Sebrecht

Peter Wood <p2wood@uwaterloo.ca> a écrit:

> I tried with a few CDs and always get the same result.
> Does anybody know how to fix this?

I think you should do a bug report.

--
Nicolas Sebrecht