Old 06-08-2008, 03:17 PM
"Chuanwen Wu"

Default the details of Council Meeting

Hi, we try to translate the GMN to our local language, but I found it
was really hard to understand the section of "Council Meeting
Summary", for example:

"The appeals will *not* be decided then -- it's about figuring out the
validity and the process."----what "validity" and "process" is?
"105 minutes were closed and 57 were open"-----what is "57"?

Is there any link to the Council Meeting or where can I get the
details of Council Meeting?

Thanks in advanced!

--
wcw