Old 06-06-2008, 07:52 PM
Grant

Default WARNING: mod_perl-2.0.4

I upgraded from mod_perl-2.0.3-r2 to 2.0.4, restarted apache2, and the
website broke. It turns out I needed to move
apache2-mod_perl-startup.pl from:

/etc/apache2/conf/modules.d

to:

/etc/apache2/modules.d

and use a newer version of the file that didn't use 'use Apache2 ();'
as well as a bunch of 'Apache::' stuff that should have been
'Apache2::'. It's confusing because I remember that API change was a
while ago and things have been running just fine with the 'Apache::'
stuff in the file until now.

Should I remove '/etc/apache2/conf/'? I still have some webalizer
stuff in there.

- Grant