-   -   /sbin/busybox.anaconda (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/10116-sbin-busybox-anaconda.html)

Warren Togami 12-01-2007 07:12 PM

/sbin/busybox.anaconda

What is the purpose of /sbin/busybox.anaconda?

Warren

Jeremy Katz 12-03-2007 03:27 PM

/sbin/busybox.anaconda

On Sat, 2007-12-01 at 15:12 -0500, Warren Togami wrote:
> What is the purpose of /sbin/busybox.anaconda?

It's a config of busybox with a similar set of applets as we supply the
normal executables for in the installation environment. We use it
instead of the normal executables in the minstg2.img (used for lower
memory machines doing FTP/HTTP installs)

Jeremy