Old 02-07-2008, 10:55 AM
"Claudio Autiero"

Default CD live 700mb

Hi all. Yesterday i have installed gentoo with Live CD 700mb, and, so this installation give me mor problem with X11 and xorg.
I have prove this installation con 4 computer, and all computers give my the problem. Where i can modify the source for correct this problem?

Old 02-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Andrew Gaffney

Claudio Autiero wrote:
Hi all. Yesterday i have installed gentoo with Live CD 700mb, and, so
this installation give me mor problem with X11 and xorg.
I have prove this installation con 4 computer, and all computers give my
the problem. Where i can modify the source for correct this problem?

I didn't understand a single word you said. However, even if I did, I doubt this
would be the proper place to ask about it.

Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Installer + x86 release coordinator

Old 02-07-2008, 02:35 PM
"John Alberts"

Claudio,
I also had a very hard time understanding your email; however, I have
to admit, you know English *a lot* better than I know Italian.

As Andrew said, this really isn't the best place to ask that question.
Your best bet would be to get on #gentoo @ irc.freenode.net, or use
the gentoo-user mailing list.
I'm sure the 2007.0 livecd is probably having a hard time on newer
hardware, because it has been out for quite a while. The 2008.0 cd
should be released in the next month or two and I would expect it to
better support newer hardware.

--
John Alberts

Old 02-09-2008, 02:03 PM