-   Gentoo Releng (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-releng/)
-   -   cups USE flag forced upon x86/amd64/ppc profiles (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-releng/179094-cups-use-flag-forced-upon-x86-amd64-ppc-profiles.html)

Andrew Gaffney 10-19-2008 04:47 PM

cups USE flag forced upon x86/amd64/ppc profiles

Tomas Carnecky wrote:
I came across this issue while inspecting the USE flags that my
Playstation3 uses. And I couldn't disable some of those (cups, ipv6 and
some others) so I looked at why they were forced upon me. Turns out the

None of those flags are forced on you. Just negate them in USE in your make.conf

Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Genkernel + Release Engineering Lead

Tomas Carnecky 10-19-2008 05:07 PM

cups USE flag forced upon x86/amd64/ppc profiles