Old 08-16-2012, 11:44 AM
Jameson

Default IRC channel

On Aug 16, 2012 2:10 AM, "Thomas Rand" <tom@tomsbox.co.uk> wrote:
> I use gmail yet ooh I bottom post!
> how
> click reply
> hold down ctrl+end
> this takes you to the bottom of the reply window tada!

Anybody know where to find the ctrl or end keys on an Android device?

=-Jameson

Old 08-16-2012, 11:48 AM
mike cloaked

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 12:44 PM, Jameson <imntreal@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 16, 2012 2:10 AM, "Thomas Rand" <tom@tomsbox.co.uk> wrote:
>> I use gmail yet ooh I bottom post!
>> how
>> click reply
>> hold down ctrl+end
>> this takes you to the bottom of the reply window tada!
>
> Anybody know where to find the ctrl or end keys on an Android device?
>
> =-Jameson

There is a "Hackers Keyboard" app that you can download - it has lots
of additional keys compared to the normal keyboard - but I don't know
if it still allows you to use the Swype keyboard and you may need to
switch between the two.

I used to use the hackers keyboard all the time until I got ICS and
now I only use Swype as it is very much faster (for me at least).

--
mike c

Old 08-16-2012, 11:58 AM
Thomas Rand

On 16 August 2012 13:48, mike cloaked <mike.cloaked@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 12:44 PM, Jameson <imntreal@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Aug 16, 2012 2:10 AM, "Thomas Rand" <tom@tomsbox.co.uk> wrote:
>>> I use gmail yet ooh I bottom post!
>>> how
>>> click reply
>>> hold down ctrl+end
>>> this takes you to the bottom of the reply window tada!
>>
>> Anybody know where to find the ctrl or end keys on an Android device?
>>
>> =-Jameson
>
> There is a "Hackers Keyboard" app that you can download - it has lots
> of additional keys compared to the normal keyboard - but I don't know
> if it still allows you to use the Swype keyboard and you may need to
> switch between the two.
>
> I used to use the hackers keyboard all the time until I got ICS and
> now I only use Swype as it is very much faster (for me at least).
>
> --
> mike c

>> Anybody know where to find the ctrl or end keys on an Android device?
>>
>> =-Jameson

ahahahahahahahahahaha

--
Regards
Thomas Rand

Old 08-16-2012, 04:23 PM
mike cloaked

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.pocketworkstation.pckeyboard&hl=en

--
mike c

Old 03-14-2013, 08:55 PM
Nobrakal

Hi everybody,

I discovered the channel of the Game SIG, but I haven't found anyone and no topic was defined for the channel...

I think it would be nice to revive it, or remove it.
Your opinion ?

Thank you

Nobrakal, french user and lover of Fedora.

Old 03-15-2013, 07:57 AM
Hans de Goede

Hi,

I discovered the channel of the Game SIG, but I haven't found anyone and no topic was defined for the channel...
I think it would be nice to revive it, or remove it.
Your opinion?

Well I for one would like to see the Games-SIG revived in general,
so I've added the channel to my standard join list and I invite
others to-do the same.

Regards,

Hans

Old 03-15-2013, 11:11 AM
Jon Ciesla

I discovered the channel of the Game SIG, but I haven't found anyone and no topic was defined for the channel...

I think it would be nice to revive it, or remove it.

Your opinion?

Well I for one would like to see the Games-SIG revived in general,

so I've added the channel to my standard join list and I invite

others to-do the same.

So have I.* I sort of forgot we had one. . .

-J
*
Regards,

Hans