Old 10-09-2011, 06:53 PM
Mike Frysinger

Default make testing more user friendly

I'm not an expert at python, so trying to make sure I'm doing anything
too stupid. I tried to keep existing portage style, but feel free to
point out whatever.

I can also push these myself, so if people are OK with them, just let
me know ... you don't have to merge+push yourself.

Mike Frysinger (4):
runtests: make sure we are in the right dir
tests: split up getTests into helper funcs to avoid duplication
tests: add a --help option to make runtest more friendly
tests: add --list flag to show available tests

pym/portage/tests/__init__.py | 93 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------
runtests.sh | 3 +

1.7.6.1

Old 10-09-2011, 07:41 PM
Zac Medico

On 10/09/2011 11:53 AM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> I'm not an expert at python, so trying to make sure I'm doing anything
> too stupid. I tried to keep existing portage style, but feel free to
> point out whatever.
>
> I can also push these myself, so if people are OK with them, just let
> me know ... you don't have to merge+push yourself.

LGTM. My only suggestion is to use os.path.basename(sys.argv[0]) in the
usage string, since it can look kind of ridiculous if a full path is
displayed there.
--
Thanks,
Zac