Old 04-11-2011, 04:04 PM
James Cloos

Default dodoc creating a symlink to distfiles?

the recently added sci-math/minisat ebuild has this:

dodoc "${DISTDIR}"/MiniSat.pdf || die

which results in:

sym /usr/share/doc/minisat-2.2.0-r2/MiniSat.pdf -> /usr/portage/distfiles/MiniSat.pdf 1302537422

Is that a portage issue or an issue with the ebuild?

My portage is a few days old; I last merged commit 1d6e6b2fe3b01 from 27 March.

-JimC
--
James Cloos <cloos@jhcloos.com> OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6