Old 02-04-2008, 08:44 AM
Amit Dor-Shifer

Default Does portage store checksums for every installed file in a package?

Hello all,
I was wondering whether portage calculates and stores a checksum for
every installed file (every file appearing in the output of "equery f
<PKG_NAME>"). If so, how can I access it? I've found a Manifest file in
distfiles, but it doesn't seem to store checksums for the installed files.
Thanks,
Amit