Old 11-29-2010, 06:48 PM
Alex Alexander

Default Upcoming Council meeting and EAPI 4

Hey portage guys,

As you're hopefully aware of already, the Council will have a meeting
tomorrow (2010/11/30), at 2000 UTC.

The meeting's agenda includes EAPI 4, so we would like you guys to
participate. The goal is to summarize what needs to be done to push
EAPI 4 out the door, hopefully before 2010 runs out.

Thanks,
--
Alex Alexander | wired
+ Gentoo Linux Developer

Old 11-30-2010, 01:33 AM
Zac Medico

On 11/29/2010 11:48 AM, Alex Alexander wrote:
> Hey portage guys,
>
> As you're hopefully aware of already, the Council will have a meeting
> tomorrow (2010/11/30), at 2000 UTC.
>
> The meeting's agenda includes EAPI 4, so we would like you guys to
> participate. The goal is to summarize what needs to be done to push
> EAPI 4 out the door, hopefully before 2010 runs out.

Thanks, I'll be here. I think the existing EAPI 4_pre1 support would be
fine:

http://dev.gentoo.org/~zmedico/portage/doc/portage.html#package-ebuild-eapi-4_pre1
--
Thanks,