Old 02-27-2010, 01:52 AM
Sebastian Pipping

Default Add check of herds in metadata.xml (Revision: 15471)

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.Hello!

Motivated by an earlier patch by idl0r I've been working on an
etree-based herd check for repoman. Right now it only checks for herds.
As this is my first non-trivial contribution to repoman, I felt like
asking for review before extending it further.

In case you would do only minor modifications you can apply right away
by me.

Sebastian