-   Gentoo Portage Developer (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-portage-developer/)
-   -   Add check of herds in metadata.xml (Revision: 15471) (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-portage-developer/332776-add-check-herds-metadata-xml-revision-15471-a.html)

Sebastian Pipping 02-27-2010 01:52 AM

Add check of herds in metadata.xml (Revision: 15471)

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.Hello!

Motivated by an earlier patch by idl0r I've been working on an
etree-based herd check for repoman. Right now it only checks for herds.
As this is my first non-trivial contribution to repoman, I felt like
asking for review before extending it further.

In case you would do only minor modifications you can apply right away
by me.

Sebastian