Old 03-11-2009, 02:05 PM
Alec Warner

Default Who's maintaining the "Eclass HOWTO" page nowdays?

My first guess is 'no one.' I'd try devmanual.gentoo.org over
anything in /proj/en/devrel/, however developer relations owns stuff
in /proj/en/devrel, so if there are incorrect things in it you
probably want to file bugs at bugs.gentoo.org against devrel for
changes.