Old 02-12-2009, 12:39 PM
Pacho Ramos

Default How to hardmask all ebuilds from an overlay?

Hi!

My intention is prevent emerge from upgrading to testing versions from
an overlay instead of main portage tree. I thought that an option could
be make all ebuilds from that overlay hardmasked and, then, unmask
wanted packages manually by me

How could I do it?

Thanks a lot for the info :-)

Old 02-12-2009, 05:22 PM