-   Gentoo Portage Developer (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-portage-developer/)
-   -   Time to say goodbye (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-portage-developer/202622-time-say-goodbye.html)

Tobias Scherbaum 11-30-2008 02:30 PM

Time to say goodbye

Marius Mauch wrote:
> So I guess that wraps it up. It's been a nice ride most of the time,
> but now it's time for me to leave the Gentoo train.

... and time for another "sad to see you go". :(

I'd link to thank you for contributions to Portage - but also for
being a very active forums user as well. It would be nice to see
you still being active in the forums - or to meet you again at FOSDEM :)

Tobias

Andrew Gaffney 11-30-2008 02:31 PM

Time to say goodbye

Marius Mauch wrote:

So I guess that wraps it up. It's been a nice ride most of the time,
but now it's time for me to leave the Gentoo train.

Enjoy your escape. You'll be missed.

Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Genkernel + Release Engineering Lead

Zac Medico 11-30-2008 06:21 PM

Time to say goodbye

Zac Medico 11-30-2008 06:21 PM

Time to say goodbye

Matti Bickel 11-30-2008 08:06 PM

Time to say goodbye

I normally don't do that. But i have to echo dertobi123 here. Sad to see
you go, Marius. I wish you all the best in your future endavours. May
the force be with you.

You've been inspiring in your rational arguments and analysis as well as
in the quality and quantity of your contributions. Thank you.

And i'll see to fulfill my promise to get gentoo-stats going.

See you on the other side (or some other event around here).
--
Regards, Matti Bickel
Signed/Encrypted email preferred (key 4849EC6C)

"Emma Strubell" 11-30-2008 10:43 PM

Time to say goodbye

Thanks for the help, and good luck!

Emma