Old 07-18-2008, 03:02 PM
Sue Gitzlaff/Northcentral Technical College

Default Sue Gitzlaff/Northcentral Technical College is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting 06/09/2008 and will not return until
08/04/2008.

I will be out of the office until August 4, 2008. If you need assistance,
please contact Michelle Behm, Ext. 1266 or Shawn Sullivan, Ext. 1267.
Otherwise, I will respond to your message when I return.