-   Gentoo Hardened (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-hardened/)
-   -   X Window System errors using hardened-sources-2.6.22* and beyond (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-hardened/9339-x-window-system-errors-using-hardened-sources-2-6-22-beyond.html)

11-30-2007 04:36 PM

X Window System errors using hardened-sources-2.6.22* and beyond

I've been running hardened-sources-2.6.23-r2 kernel on my laptop for
several days now without any error symptoms. This kernel source
incorporates your latest test patch. BadAlloc problem seems to be solved.
I'll give it a try on my desktop.

Regards,
Dw.
--
dr Tóth Attila, Radiológus Szakorvos jelölt, 06-20-825-8057, 06-30-5962-962
Attila Toth MD, Radiologist in Training, +36-20-825-8057, +36-30-5962-962