FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Gentoo > Gentoo Hardened

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 08-20-2012, 02:44 PM
Magnus Granberg
 
Default Meeting 2012-08-22 20:00UTC

Hi
Time for meeting.

Agenda
1.0 Project leads
2.0 Toolchain
3.0 Kernel
4.0 Selinux
5.0 Grsec/PaX
6.0 Profile
7.0 System interity
8.0 Doc
9.0 Media
10.0 Open floor

/Magnus
 
Old 08-21-2012, 01:06 AM
"Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)"
 
Default Meeting 2012-08-22 20:00UTC

El 20/08/12 16:44, Magnus Granberg escribió:
> Hi
> Time for meeting.
>
> Agenda
> 1.0 Project leads
> 2.0 Toolchain
> 3.0 Kernel
> 4.0 Selinux
> 5.0 Grsec/PaX
> 6.0 Profile
> 7.0 System interity
> 8.0 Doc
> 9.0 Media
> 10.0 Open floor
>
> /Magnus
>
>
Here is the ICS for tomorrow meeting for those interested in keeping it
in thunderbird, Google Calendar or their favorite calendar system. See
you tomorrow!
 
Old 08-22-2012, 06:19 PM
Sven Vermeulen
 
Default Meeting 2012-08-22 20:00UTC

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 03:06:38AM +0200, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike) wrote:
> > Hi
> > Time for meeting.
> >
> > Agenda
> > 1.0 Project leads
> > 2.0 Toolchain
> > 3.0 Kernel
> > 4.0 Selinux
> > 5.0 Grsec/PaX
> > 6.0 Profile
> > 7.0 System interity
> > 8.0 Doc
> > 9.0 Media
> > 10.0 Open floor
> >
> > /Magnus
> >
> >
> Here is the ICS for tomorrow meeting for those interested in keeping it
> in thunderbird, Google Calendar or their favorite calendar system. See
> you tomorrow!

Unless Nickserv decides not to join in by then, in which case it'll be a
silent one for me...

Wkr,
Sven Vermeulen
 
Old 08-22-2012, 06:25 PM
"Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)"
 
Default Meeting 2012-08-22 20:00UTC

El 22/08/12 20:19, Sven Vermeulen escribió:
> On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 03:06:38AM +0200, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike) wrote:
>>> Hi
>>> Time for meeting.
>>>
>>> Agenda
>>> 1.0 Project leads
>>> 2.0 Toolchain
>>> 3.0 Kernel
>>> 4.0 Selinux
>>> 5.0 Grsec/PaX
>>> 6.0 Profile
>>> 7.0 System interity
>>> 8.0 Doc
>>> 9.0 Media
>>> 10.0 Open floor
>>>
>>> /Magnus
>>>
>>>
>> Here is the ICS for tomorrow meeting for those interested in keeping it
>> in thunderbird, Google Calendar or their favorite calendar system. See
>> you tomorrow!
> Unless Nickserv decides not to join in by then, in which case it'll be a
> silent one for me...
In which case we'll just voice you
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 09:33 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org