Old 05-26-2012, 03:52 PM
Sven Vermeulen

Default SELinux base policy rev 10 in hardened-dev, Python3 support too

Hi guys,

I've pushed some updates on the SELinux userland tools to hardened-dev. It
contains a few fixes and is specifically done to support Python 3. It's been
ran on a test VM, I'm going to update my other VMs today to do some more
testing.

I've also sent the base policy revision 10 to the hardened-dev overlay,
which contains the following fixes:

#412321 Allow kdevtmpfs to setattr on the device files (udev-180 requirement)
#416323 Allow kdevtmpfs to setattr on the device files
#416305 Mark kudzu privilege as optional in ddcprobe module
#416303 Remove duplicate file context definition for firefox

Nothing major, but since it contains a few needed fixes for ~arch systems I
didn't want to wait any further.

Wkr,
Sven Vermeulen