Old 05-13-2012, 08:31 PM
"Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)"

Default Gentoo Hardened Meeting 2012-05-16 20:00UTC

Hello,

As usual we will be holding our traditional monthly project meeting the
2012-05-16 at 20:00UTC in the #gentoo-hardened channel in the freenode
network.
You are advised to assist since in this meetings the short time goals of
the project are usually defined and we'd appreciate input regarding them
and positive criticism from any interested parties.
In the meeting also the current status of the project is stated by the
developers so if you want to know how is the project doing you may want
to either be there or read the logs although the logs may take a little
more time to be ready.
Finally if you are planning to contribute the meeting is also a good
place too see which are the issues that need handling in the project.

The agenda planned for the meeting is:
1.0 Toolchain
2.0 Kernel
3.0 Selinux
3.1 Selinux eclass
4.0 Grsec/PaX
5.0 Profile
6.0 Docs
7.0 Bugs
8.0 Media
9.0 Open floor

Also, attached to the e-mail you will find an event invitation may you
want to add the meeting time to your calendar so you don't forget about it.

We look forward to see you in the meeting.
Best regards,
Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)
Gentoo Hardened Project Staffer