Old 04-15-2012, 11:47 PM
"Tóth Attila"

Default libroffice's unopkg.bin segfaults without paxmarking on my systems

While I emerged libroffice-l10n upgrade, I noticed, that unopkg.bin
segfaults multiple times as it gets called. On my systems.
After paxctl -m it worked.

soffice.bin has been already paxmarked by the ebuild.
Wouldn't it be good to add:
pax-mark -m "${EPREFIX}"/usr/$(get_libdir)/libreoffice/program/unopkg.bin
as well?

Should I open a bug for it?

Regards:
Dw.
--
dr Tóth Attila, Radiológus, 06-20-825-8057
Attila Toth MD, Radiologist, +36-20-825-8057