Old 02-25-2012, 08:09 AM
Christian Apeltauer

Default Gnash and aslr-fix

Hello hardened-list,
I was playing with gnash-0.8.10 for displaying downloaded swf files.
But I ran in an endless mmap/munmap loop. Of course I remembered bug
#396275 and found the culprit in libbase/jemalloc.c.
The code wasn't exactly the same as expected by firefox's
ff9-aslr-fix.patch, but I was able to port it to gnash. gnash works
now. Nonetheless I would like to have my patch to be reviewed by
someone who has a better understanding of what's going on.
Best regards
Christian Apeltauer