Old 02-22-2012, 01:17 AM
"Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)"

Default Please make our new dev lejonet suffer.

Hi guys,

I suppose some of you may know but a new developer has joined our ranks.
His name is Daniel though all of you that usually roam the
#gentoo-hardened channel may know him as lejonet.

I'd appreciate if you guys give him a warm welcome, you know filling his
address with bugs with requests for docs, PIC fixes, IRC problems and
this kind of stuff we have to make devs suffer :P

Or you can just tell him congratulations on this topic. Your choice.

klondike

Old 02-22-2012, 04:35 AM
Asaf Gery

Congratulations Daniel! :-)