Old 01-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Cor Legmaat

Default mount: unknown filesystem type 'selinuxfs'

Hi:

I try to make my system selinux enabled and followed the steps from
http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/hardened/selinux/selinux-handbook.xml?part=2&chap=1,
but I'm unable to mount /selinux?

Regards:
Cor

Old 01-04-2012, 06:39 PM
Sven Vermeulen

On Wed, Jan 04, 2012 at 06:09:11PM +0200, Cor Legmaat wrote:
> I try to make my system selinux enabled and followed the steps from
> http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/hardened/selinux/selinux-handbook.xml?part=2&chap=1,
> but I'm unable to mount /selinux?
> > mount -a
> > mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on udev,
> > missing codepage or helper program, or other error
> > (for several filesystems (e.g. nfs, cifs) you might
> > need a /sbin/mount.<type> helper program)
> > In some cases useful info is found in syslog - try
> > dmesg | tail or so
> >
> > mount: unknown filesystem type 'selinuxfs'

What is the output of "zgrep SELINUX /proc/config.gz" (or "grep SELINUX
/usr/src/linux/.config")?

Wkr,
Sven Vermeulen