Old 12-12-2011, 06:34 PM
Kevin Chadwick

Default PAX/Grsecurity Enabled Distros

Does anyone know of any prebuilt desktop distros based on hardened
gentoo. I've just found anikos.org but it still looks like early days?

--
Kc

Old 12-12-2011, 06:37 PM
"Anthony G. Basile"

On 12/12/2011 02:34 PM, Kevin Chadwick wrote:
> Does anyone know of any prebuilt desktop distros based on hardened
> gentoo. I've just found anikos.org but it still looks like early days?

Well I have one but it a crazy idea. Tin Hat is a hardened desktop but
it runs purely in ram. You get a fully featured Gnome desktop so its
pretty ram intensive. It requires 4GB.

http://opensource.dyc.edu/tinhat

--
Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.