Old 11-11-2011, 10:17 AM
Radosław Smogura

Default Secpolicy collision

Hello,

I don't tracked mails so sorry if I resended same information.

I thnik there is collision between selinux-gnupg selinux-gpg packages,
collision is in /usr/sahre/selinux/*/gpg.pp.

Problem was found during world update. The new packaged selinux-gpg was not
merged due to file collision, after tracking responsible packages and removing
it - selinux-gnupg - world was updated.

Regards,
Radosław Smogura

Old 11-11-2011, 03:16 PM
Sven Vermeulen

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 12:17:29PM +0100, Radosssaw Smogura wrote:
> I don't tracked mails so sorry if I resended same information.
>
> I thnik there is collision between selinux-gnupg selinux-gpg packages,
> collision is in /usr/sahre/selinux/*/gpg.pp.
>
> Problem was found during world update. The new packaged selinux-gpg was not
> merged due to file collision, after tracking responsible packages and removing
> it - selinux-gnupg - world was updated.

Hi Radosssaw,

Can you tell me which versions of the packages are involved? Like which
version of selinux-gnupg you had installed prior to world update, to which
version it wants to upgrade and which version of selinux-gpg it is trying to
pull in?

I think I know what's going on (the blocker in selinux-gpg-2.20101213-r2 has
been removed in the 2.20110726 series, but should probably stay there) but
I'd like to confirm that with the above information.

Wkr,
Sven Vermeulen

Old 11-12-2011, 09:55 AM
Radosław Smogura

Sven Vermeulen <sven.vermeulen@siphos.be> Friday 11 of November 2011 17:16:11
> On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 12:17:29PM +0100, Radosssaw Smogura wrote:
> > I don't tracked mails so sorry if I resended same information.
> >
> > I thnik there is collision between selinux-gnupg selinux-gpg packages,
> > collision is in /usr/sahre/selinux/*/gpg.pp.
> >
> > Problem was found during world update. The new packaged selinux-gpg was
> > not merged due to file collision, after tracking responsible packages
> > and removing it - selinux-gnupg - world was updated.
>
> Hi Radosssaw,
>
> Can you tell me which versions of the packages are involved? Like which
> version of selinux-gnupg you had installed prior to world update, to which
> version it wants to upgrade and which version of selinux-gpg it is trying
> to pull in?
>
> I think I know what's going on (the blocker in selinux-gpg-2.20101213-r2
> has been removed in the 2.20110726 series, but should probably stay there)
> but I'd like to confirm that with the above information.
>
> Wkr,
> Sven Vermeulen
I unmerged selinux-gnupg-2.20101213-r1 and installed selinux-gpg-2.20110726-
r2.

Regards,
Radek

Old 11-12-2011, 03:18 PM
Sven Vermeulen

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 11:55:47AM +0100, Rados??aw Smogura wrote:
> I unmerged selinux-gnupg-2.20101213-r1 and installed selinux-gpg-2.20110726-
> r2.

Good, that's confirmed then ;-) I've updated the dependency line in
selinux-gpg accordingly.

Wkr,
Sven Vermeulen